This free virtual event will analyze the impact our food choices have and ask the questions, what will the future of food look like and what can universities do to tackle this challenge. We will get to learn about the first class in the nation to focus on environmentally friendly food choices and other great environmental advancements happening at Harvard.
• Dr. Sparha Saha, food system lecturer, Harvard University
• Ed Winters, Harvard Fellow
• David Havelick, Assistant Director, Office of Sustainability, Harvard University
• Camille Freedman, student, co-founder of the Harvard Plant Futures
• Navin Durbhakula, student, co-founder of the Harvard Plant Futures
• Arlene Lopez: #L Representative, Harvard Law School Student Government
At the time of the meeting paste this into your browser: https://bit.ly/3uv2pYn